Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Model X sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seeing tons of X's around me lately, near Denver, CO, west of the city between Golden and Boulder. There are a ton of Teslas in the area anyway. It's rare I don't see an X each day lately, often see 2 or 3.

People still really take notice of my X, although it's not crazy like it was a few months ago when I first got it. Although had a couple ladies taking pictures of the car, including selfies with the car and pics of each other with it just the other day. All while the wife and I watched from inside a shop. Some people go completely bonkers over the car, it's pretty funny. Since there seem to be a plethora of Porsche Cayennes and loaded up BMW X5's and other such things in my area, I expect the number of X's to keep on growing.

I was in San Jose and the Silicon Valley area 2 weeks ago for a few days and saw lots of Teslas, including plenty of Model X's. Then realized that the percentage I saw there was about the same as it is around where I live. And seeing all the Teslas while I was in my piece of crap ICE rental just made me wish I had my X with me instead.

I would also like to know where all the pics/ videos people are taking of my car are ending up.... It's not on here, that's for sure.

Reactions: Cyclone
Downtown Las Vegas, NV, just now. :)

P_20160819_181523.jpg

Today at 3:08 PM in Colorado Springs, on Austin Bluffs just west of Barnes. Yes, it's a Model X on a large car carrying truck, in front of a used car dealership. Did anyone in the area just sell their Model X to a dealership?

In any case, it was the first time I've ever seen a Model X in person.

IMG_0639.JPG