Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random music playing in Plaid.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got an off bug. When I exit my car sometimes and get back in, this specific rap music plays with a length of about 10 seconds on constant repeat. Yes even while I'm listening to music this rap music still plays. So its playing two songs. The only way to fix it is to reboot the car. However some point during the day it starts playing again. I have no USB's anywhere plugged in, nor have I ever heard this section of a song.

Anyone else experience this?

Could this be from your phone connecting to the car's bluetooth for about 10 seconds as you enter? Try turning off Bluetooth in the car and see if the music disappears upon entry.
Yup tried that, def not bluetooth or USB drives. Definitely coming from the car computer somewhere. I've tried stopping and playing songs on slacker, spotify, tunin... It does not stop playing. Wife finds it funny.

Reactions: DerbyDave
OK. Try creating a new user profile, and don't save anything. Select that profile and exit, and then try coming in with that new profile. I wonder where it is originating from? Also, try deselecting all entertainment sources.

Any luck with resolving this? This situation just popped up today on my 2021 Model S (non-plaid). It's a 15 to 20 second loop of some song (in my case it's a children's song I'm not familiar with). It plays when I pause the streaming, at a lower volume than the streaming. If I switch to radio and then stop the radio, the background song does NOT play.

Any luck with resolving this? This situation just popped up today on my 2021 Model S (non-plaid). It's a 15 to 20 second loop of some song (in my case it's a children's song I'm not familiar with). It plays when I pause the streaming, at a lower volume than the streaming. If I switch to radio and then stop the radio, the background song does NOT play.

Mine ended up being the browser window playing on tiktok..lol...Open your browser

Reactions: ckoval7 and razh
IT'S THE BROWSER! Just like cytranic said!

I had opened a browser page a few days ago (pbskids.org) and played a few games with my granddaughter. Then the next day I started hearing this kid's music playing five second loop but only in certain circumstances.

IT'S THE BROWSER!
IT'S THE BROWSER!

• Funny
Reactions: WilliamG