Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random referral code thank you!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone been fortunate to have someone "random" or seemingly unconnected use their referral code? I had the good fortune of having this happen early this month which I discovered from an email from Tesla informing me so. At first I didn't really believe it because the person would have to take delivery, and I just figured the person would change his mind and use someone else's code, or it wouldn't happen for one reason or another. But my two young daughters were ecstatic when I got an email from Tesla tonight with a link to the Radio Flyer mini Tesla that we could order since delivery was taken from this kind gentleman that used my referral code randomly (to my knowledge). When we went on the Radio Flyer website and ordered the mini Tesla, we were thrilled to see checkout price amount of $0 after entering the unique code that Tesla gave us. Score!

I will absolutely respect the privacy of the man who made my kids very happy and not mention his name, but if he happens to read this and knows who I am, then thank you!!!

I just got an email today saying that someone who I didn't know used my referral code to order a Tesla, and as long as they take delivery, we'll be able to get one of the Radio Flyers too. Fingers crossed this goes through as Tesla actually brought a fleet of these to our club's 4th of July event for the kids, and I have to admit, they looked pretty cool!

Now, I wonder when these will be getting the facelift treatment as well ;)

• Love
Reactions: Scoopa