Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tony Stark has a Glacier Blue Roadster.
tony-stark1.png
tony-stark2.png

Shopping for random project stuff (tape LED's, shrink tubing, looking at landscape lighting to replace ones that didn't survive the winter), and look what parked behind me (I was originally in front, but moved the car for the photo op). Hi @hcsharp!
Whoa! It's funny I was paying so much attention to the beautiful Model S I was parking next to that I never realized I was next to the Welcome sign! Thanks for posting such a cool pic!

Model 3 plate on an S? :confused:
Yes, I've gotten a couple of odd looks at superchargers, but there's a method to my madness...

I put down two Model 3 deposits on opening day and ordered the plate a month later. In December, I found the S on the CPO site and moved the plate to it. I haven't decided if I'm going to go through with the Model 3 order or punt, in which case I'll give up the plate so someone else can have it.

Guessing @hcsharp wasn't there to pick up a new riding mower :D.
LOL. I've already got an electric mower (not riding). And chainsaw. And string trimmer. And pressure washer. Wow sounds like I have a lot of work to do! I was there for... a secret to be revealed later.

In these parts you don't see other Teslas very often. When I see one I try to park next to it.

Last edited:
Man...Fusion Red looks so awesome with those black wheels & the carbon top. @hcsharp - I wouldn't be upset if you had several "random sightings" of your own Roadster & posted more to this thread. :D
Yeah, I love the look.:cool: Thanks! I almost ordered it in yellow but ran out of money (yellow was extra). I'll post some pics in a different thread some day soon. (No, it won't be the "for sale" thread.)

Reactions: Roadrunner13