Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here in Portland Roadsters are much rarer than in the Bay Area and California, but I have seen 4, all at the service center. The first was the day I took delivery of my S. I took that as a good omen. :)

Then I saw Bonnie's at the new service center/sales center just after she traded it in. Today I dropped off my car for its yearly service and there were two parked end to end inside. I was going to get a picture, but the tech came up.

68E3E269-56E8-4180-907D-B524643F573D.jpeg

Miami

Before the Redwood Symphony concert at Cañada College last Saturday we spied another Roadster that we had not seen before, VIN 1199. Here my wife is talking Tesla with a couple of passersby whom we saw checking out the car. Perhaps RS = Redwood Symphony?
IMG_4581.jpg

I regularly see a Lotus Elise (picture attached) parked in my town, and I've scratched my head a couple of times over the handicapped placard only because we all know how physically challenging it is to get in/out of a Roadster, and the Lotus Elise is even more challenging because the side sills are a few inches higher that our Roadsters. It's almost an able bodied test to be able to get in/out of these cars! Now that being said, I realize there are certainly some conditions whereby a person can get in/out of this Lotus yet not be able to walk very far, so I am not crying fowl here and I actually admire that someone that has trouble physically finds it worth it to have this car.

Attachments

• lotus.JPG
    lotus.JPG
    551 KB · Views: 79