TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Random Roadster Sightings

Discussion in 'Roadster 2008-2012' started by doug, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Tex EV

Tex EV Member

Service Advisor said it was waiting on a battery pack.

2. wycolo

wycolo Active Member

0706191202d.jpg Storage Advisor said it was waiting on a battery pack. :rolleyes:
    --

• Funny x 2
  3. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

^^^ Weird back wheel ?!

4. wycolo

wycolo Active Member

Not weird, they're Pontiac!
    --

5. tvuolo

tvuolo Supporting Member

A friend and I went to Cars & Coffee in Lafayette, CO last Saturday. We were pulling in and deciding who to park next to when we noticed another Roadster! I know you California people see them all the time, but it's pretty rare to spot another in the wild in Colorado. It was pretty exciting. The owner had just brought it from CA to CO. I think he said it was #131 (or was it #171?). He seemed pretty excited to be part of the Tesla family.

IMG_9742.jpg IMG_9744.jpg

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  6. im4uttx

im4uttx Supporting Member

Nice. I haven't met up with any local roadster owners in Austin yet, but we have a meetup/drive planned for next month...

7. 82bert

82bert Member

B353F4F2-49F0-4905-8BBA-1B2C356701C8.jpeg 5A0C026A-7DAE-4446-B535-D26258B62C18.jpeg

Saw this one outside my kids’ school. It was exciting to see one. My kids thought it was a “fake” Tesla since all they know is S3X.

• Like x 4