Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I paced a dark gray Roadster on I-295S in S.NJ on Saturday night heading home to MD. The car had temporary MD tags so it seems there's a "new" Roadster in the Free State. Welcome!

Hi Jeff. That was my "new" Roadster which my husband was driving on the way to pick me up at the Philadelphia airport. Our Model S is NJ KICKGAS and we met you at the Williamsburg VA RoadTrip in May. He told me he saw you. I wish there was a way to communicate between Teslas while you are driving...a little ping which could be accepted or ignored. The reason it has Maryland temporary tag is that we purchased it near Baltimore in October, but we are still waiting for the title to register in NJ. Send me a personal message if you will be in the SJ/Philadelphia area.

The original Top Gear roadster is in the Bay Area! I came across a silver roadster in a restaurant parking lot on Friday. The owner turns out to be a former colleague and he told me about his car's history. I didn't get a chance to snap a picture this time but here's the pic from the show of it being pushed.
top gear roadster.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ICON
Another no picture moment. Around I-605 South Cerritos/Long Beach a grey Roadster exiting on Del Amo around 4:15pm.

I was two lanes over in my wife's Sig Green Roadster discussing how rare the car was (only 2500 made worldwide) :cool::p

LOL, that would've been me. I get off work and you'll always see me exiting at 4:15PM. I live in Cerritos and I know there's another orange Roadster also in Cerritos. See you around and time to check this thread more often!