Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay, this is my car, but I didn't want to start a new thread just to post this photo, thought this existing thread was a good fit. Happened upon an ideal spot in the hospital parking structure today (note: sharp-eyed observers will note that my trunk is open, I was just about to get something out of it when I saw the lettering on the floor).

IMG_2843.JPG

RoadsterTwin500Demo.jpg
The original Top Gear roadster is in the Bay Area! I came across a silver roadster in a restaurant parking lot on Friday. The owner turns out to be a former colleague and he told me about his car's history. I didn't get a chance to snap a picture this time but here's the pic from the show of it being pushed.
View attachment 213473
So fun seeing you at the restaurant and your "twin" car. We need to park them side by side and get a pic. I managed to park next to another silver Roadster at an event a couple years ago and laughed that this could only happen in Silicon Valley. Theirs is obviously newer and cooler looking than my VP19, but I love 'em all for sure.

Reactions: ICON
Spotted a Red Roadster (license starting 6HG) on the side of the road on the 22 in Long Beach before the 405/605 around 315-340p Anyone here?

We looped around to look to see if we can help, thought the car was empty, spotted folks by a tree, so looped again and b my the time we were back the tow truck was there.

Hope everything is fine.

Spotted a Red Roadster (license starting 6HG) on the side of the road on the 22 in Long Beach before the 405/605 around 315-340p Anyone here?

We looped around to look to see if we can help, thought the car was empty, spotted folks by a tree, so looped again and b my the time we were back the tow truck was there.

Hope everything is fine.

So, @egross327 was this you on the side of the road yesterday? Or perhaps your buyer?

spotted a green Roadster driving yesterday on W 12th Ave in Vancouver BC. I've seen a couple Roadsters around town, but I don't recall seeing this one before.

only got a quick glimpse as I was just coming around a bend, going in the opposite direction. had to check my dashcam to confirm what I saw.

RoadsterScreenshotFront.jpg

RoadsterScreenshotRear.jpg

Ok, I was in traffic, on the Northbound I-405, just passed Torrance in the carpool lane when a Very Orange Roadster with a carbon fiber hood drove by in the carpool lane around 9am, followed by a couple of Volts and then a Model X.

No pictures, I was driving... in bumper to bumper traffic.