Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Old 984 pic:
984-z.jpg

Here's a shot of Sig 100 #44, out for my first test drive in Phoenix a couple months ago. By pure chance, I drove past the local Tesla dealership - they had destination chargers so I went in to ask if they had a Can Snr adaptor that I could buy or borrow. Nope. The vehicle caused a bit of a stir sitting out the front - most of them on the front desks had never seen a Roadster. Merry Christmas everyone!
Screen Shot 2021-12-21 at 5.15.05 PM.png

Here's a shot of Sig 100 #44, out for my first test drive in Phoenix a couple months ago. By pure chance, I drove past the local Tesla dealership - they had destination chargers so I went in to ask if they had a Can Snr adaptor that I could buy or borrow. Nope. The vehicle caused a bit of a stir sitting out the front - most of them on the front desks had never seen a Roadster. Merry Christmas everyone!View attachment 746764
One of the Sales / Service centers here has a pair of 80 amp Destination chargers out front, reserved for the sales team to charge their cars. I always call first, but in the past they are so thrilled to have some "Eye Candy" sitting out front that they move one of their cars out of the way to let me charge.

Reactions: eHorses
Here's a shot of Sig 100 #44, out for my first test drive in Phoenix a couple months ago. By pure chance, I drove past the local Tesla dealership - they had destination chargers so I went in to ask if they had a Can Snr adaptor that I could buy or borrow. Nope. The vehicle caused a bit of a stir sitting out the front - most of them on the front desks had never seen a Roadster. Merry Christmas everyone!View attachment 746764
Is it in your garage, now?💪🏼 👍