Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Roadster Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Came to my senses...
IMG_4326.jpg

A sad sight to see for sure. I saw those there a couple of months back. Two of them with the covers pulled off during the rain.There also was a red one there as well. The VIN numbers I saw at the time were VIN 748 & 944, but one of the ones I saw was a fusion red car mostly intact.View attachment 783066View attachment 783071
Hey folks. Not trying to salt the wounds, but while I was at the Fremont service center today, I took a look at the three scrap roadsters sitting in the back of the parking lot as their covers have been taken off.

On one, I found this little Easter egg written on the inside of the frame adjacent to where the battery would sit. 😄🏈
20220523_194816.jpg

Kind of makes me wonder what other fun Service Center banter is on the inside of other cars.🤔

@CM_007 – admit that it was you 😇

Now I'm curious if anyone with an EP, VP, or Sig that went to the Seattle SC in '08 has any scribbling about the Sonics 🤔
I left Tesla in 2013 however I do recognize the handwriting and sent him this photo. We signed most of the cars behind the battery when we had them out.

I brought my wife lunch at her work (Washington Elementary in Santa Barbara) around 12:15 today. I was on my way back home sitting at the signal at Meigs and Cliff Drive. As I was waiting at the signal, I saw my twin (radiant red roadster) crossing Cliff... I honked and he looked over and waved. I think Timothy knows him... sorry, no photo.

• Funny
Reactions: eHorses