Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random "Service Complete" push notification in app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received a push notification through the app letting me know my MY service is complete and ready for pickup! Would be a great message to receive... If my car was in service and not parked sleeping in my garage

Anyone else ever have this happen? The VIN the notification shows is definitely mine.

I got a text yesterday that my car was being serviced by a mobile tech. Then a second one that the service was complete. My wife's car was in the garage and I was across town so Tesla must have their wires crossed. About this time, my wife's car disappeared from the app altogether. Normal Tesla dumpster fire.

• Informative
Reactions: M0del Yada
Friday I had it in for service - and the service manager said it would be quick so I waited. I got the notice that it was in for service and to check the app for progress. Within 15 mins I received the car is ready notification. I went to get the car - I was sitting in the showroom. When I told the guy that I received the message - he said - nope you car isn't ready -- I said I received the message though - he said yes we are having problems with that lately. Then -- 10 mins later I received a message that the ranger was at my house for service.... I do have a ranger appt for sep 3. Bottom line - they are having issues with notifications.