Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random Thought on Order Countdown

Zaphod

Galaxy President (former)
Dec 10, 2015
Austin, TX
Cars are never built in sequential VIN. Also, the RN was assigned at time of reservation, but depending on what said person actually wants to order (long range, standard range, AWD, etc.) I can't imagine any such counter could be created. There just would not be any reliable sequence.

deonb

Mar 4, 2013
Redmond, WA
Cars are never built in sequential VIN. Also, the RN was assigned at time of reservation, but depending on what said person actually wants to order (long range, standard range, AWD, etc.) I can't imagine any such counter could be created. There just would not be any reliable sequence.

I think the OP was implying that Tesla themselves create the counter. They can. But they wont.

Trips

"Boring bonehead questions are not cool. Next?"
Sep 22, 2015
Omaha, NE
We could create something for the people that know their ReservationID or it could be added to
Model3Tracker.info

For Example:
West Coast - First Production- Reservation ID 401xxx - delivered December 1st
West Coast - SR PUP - Reservation ID 403xxx - expected delivery December 20th

Midwest - - First Production- Reservation ID 375xxx - expected delivery December 25th

Reactions: Jonny Custom

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC