TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Random UK Tesla Sightings

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by gpetti, Oct 7, 2014.

1. gpetti

gpetti Active Member

Not sure if a "random sightings" thread specifically for the UK will take off - there is a general one already though it seems to be predominantly North America based. I'm mostly posting this because I'm visiting the UK (used to live here) and given the short time that Tesla has been selling here, I'm surprised to have seen 3 Teslas in one week. Partly this is because I'm in the Berkshire area and possibly there may be quite a few in this area. Anyway, I saw a red one in Windsor and then in Wycombe Air Park's parking lot I saw this beauty.

01e766dd7366387cb6b1a2e01178ada1b41d1d3d77.jpg

This was surprising enough but the astute observer may notice another surprise in the background. I walked past this and a few feet further on I saw this:

0111ade457aff32d1d7d7df96b89c260603c203139.jpg

Not sure how many Teslas there are in the UK now but seemed pretty unusual to see two (albeit one is a roadster) in the same parking lot. I guess if I still lived in the UK, I would be parking there too - as I used to fly there.

2. Rluner

Rluner Member

Hi.

Outside of my test drive, I have still yet to see one in the wild. I mainly travel in and around Manchester. I even started a post hoping to find some users in my local town. Bolton owners.

3. gpetti

gpetti Active Member

You could go to Wycombe Air Park on a Sunday! Most people here are plane spotting but could be a good location for Tesla spotting too.