TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Random unanswered questions

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by TEG, Oct 24, 2007.

1. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

#1 TEG, Oct 24, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2007
    Does the Roadster roll backwards if you are parked on a hill with the car on, but not pressing the brake pedal or accelerator pedal? (I think it will creep forward on the flats, but dunno about on a hill)

2. donauker

donauker Member

#2 donauker, Oct 25, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2007
    It was not announced on the owners forum. I received an email 2 days prior to the event. It indicated that EP6 was on its way from the UK to CA and that its arrival in NYC matched up with the Classic Car Club member meeting. Tesla was invited to show the car there, and the member meeting was opened to Tesla members.

I would imagine that some CCC members are Tesla members and CCC did use the opportunity to invite me to join there club.

3. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

And they also did 63327....
    2057963360_f3895f26e3_b.jpg
    2057177001_ace375433e_b.jpg
    511326250_d2d952ac25_b.jpg

4. malcolm

malcolm Active Member

Hey Martin!

Now that you've got some time on your hands, here's a lst of questions that TEG needs answering.

Gross insensitivity aside, I hope that the last few weeks and months don't detract from your sense of achievement. Scrolling through these shots I am reminded once again that you have lead and inspired the creation of a stunningly beautiful car, and that can never be taken away from you.

Good job.

5. X-CEOsWife

X-CEOsWife Member

Bad news. Martin does not have any free time yet. He has a 4-year backlog of projects that I have been patiently waiting for him to get time to do. :biggrin:

6. flabby

flabby Member

You crack me up!
    You two have a great relationship. I hope to have that when I get hitched.

7. X-CEOsWife

X-CEOsWife Member

Yup. We have a good time!

8. Yanquetino

Yanquetino Member

Come and get it!

Carolyn: Hyuck, hyuck! :biggrin: Just like my wife, it looks like you have just served Martin a huge slice of melon: "Honey Do."