Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Random unanswered questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
Does the Roadster roll backwards if you are parked on a hill with the car on, but not pressing the brake pedal or accelerator pedal? (I think it will creep forward on the flats, but dunno about on a hill)

Last edited:
Who brought EP6 to the classic car club in NYC? It seemed to show up there with little fanfare. Tesla used to pre-announce where the Roadsters would be shown. Did the showing get announced on the owners forum? I guess perhaps with 600+ people waiting perhaps the focus is on exclusive deposit holders events rather than public showings?

It was not announced on the owners forum. I received an email 2 days prior to the event. It indicated that EP6 was on its way from the UK to CA and that its arrival in NYC matched up with the Classic Car Club member meeting. Tesla was invited to show the car there, and the member meeting was opened to Tesla members.

I would imagine that some CCC members are Tesla members and CCC did use the opportunity to invite me to join there club.

Last edited by a moderator:
And they also did 63327....
2057963360_f3895f26e3_b.jpg

2057177001_ace375433e_b.jpg

511326250_d2d952ac25_b.jpg

Hey Martin!

Now that you've got some time on your hands, here's a lst of questions that TEG needs answering.

Gross insensitivity aside, I hope that the last few weeks and months don't detract from your sense of achievement. Scrolling through these shots I am reminded once again that you have lead and inspired the creation of a stunningly beautiful car, and that can never be taken away from you.

Good job.