TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Range charged by itself?

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by MikeC, Jun 14, 2013.

1. MikeC

MikeC Active Member

I woke up this morning to find 261 rated miles on my car and the slider was all the way to 100%. It had been set at 70% and I know I didn't change that setting yesterday. The app still has it set to "standard charge" so I know I didn't accidentally range charge through the app. I've had 4.5 for a few weeks and never had this happen before. Anyone else?

2. Russell B

Russell B Member

Same deal

The identical situation occurred to me. 4.5 install a week or 10 days ago and yesterday morning the range had changed from about 220 miles, where it was set, to 260 miles.

3. KenEE

KenEE P1937 Reward Excellence!

Happened to me as well. Slider had magically moved all the way to the right. Moved it back. Hopefully it will stick.

4. William13

William13 Member

5. MikeC

MikeC Active Member

When I didn't get any replies at first, I was starting to think I must have slid it accidentally at some point. Good to know I'm not crazy.

Now - it is not cool to have it sitting at full overnight for 8+ hours, especially when I've been babying the battery. Really hope it doesn't happen again. I'm running 1.33.44 btw.