Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, friends.

Apologies if this is answered elsewhere: I did my best to peek around first.

I got a Midrange Model 3 at the tail end of 2018. I feel like I've lost a step on the range side: now getting around 190 miles on 80% around 240 on full charge.

I have about 25,000 miles.

Just curious how this stacks up with my fabled, fellow midrange friends.

Thanks, everyone : )

Fleet average at 25k miles for a Long Range with 310 original mile rating is about 295 miles for comparison with a bigger battery car at similar mileage.
I have a 2018 LR RWD purchased 7/2018. According to my records, the most range I ever charged the car to in the first couple of months was 305; don't recall if it was to 100% but definitely high 90s). The car now has 25,806 miles on it. First year I had access to free L2 charging at work (about 10,000 miles on the odometer). Since then, I've been mostly using a CHAdeMO adapter (max 45kW) and occasionally a Supercharger (typically 72kW Urban). I usually recharge when my range drops to around 150 miles (i.e., 50%) and stop at 90%.

A vast majority of the mileage has been commute and around town driving but there have been a couple of long trips, requiring multiple use of Superchargers, to L.A., Tahoe and Southern Oregon. My 90% charge range is currently hovering at 270 miles; minus a few miles at times. Extrapolated out to 100% would be 300 miles of range. That's a 3% drop from the original 310 miles in a bit over 4 years and close to 26K miles. Or, if the software change from 2019 actually upped the range to 325 miles, then that's still only an 8% drop or what @ChargeyChan sees in his MR. YMMV.