TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Range: --- mi

Discussion in 'Model X' started by tizio, Feb 23, 2019.

1. tizio

tizio Member

I'm away on vacation and checked in on my X (plugged in at long-term parking) and found the pic below. Anyone seen this before and know what it means?

Screenshot_20190223-083955.png

2. Tam

Tam Well-Known Member

It looks like HVAC button is on.

No mile indicator could mean the car needs a reboot.

3. tizio

tizio Member

When I spoke to Tesla, the rep said he was getting all question marks for the figures but could see it was semi-awake. He said he hadn't seen this before.

The computers took about eight minutes and several reboots to fully wake up. I fure it had gone into some sort of super deep sleep after a week of trickle charging.

4. alkfung

alkfung Member

Yes I have ran into this issue before where the HVAC did not turn off after the latest update.... a reboot fixes it.

5. Peteski

Peteski Active Member

I had this one time only a few months ago and a reboot fixed it. Never had it before or since.