Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Range tanking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
4CADD556-E25E-4151-8E14-C3268CAC1BDF.jpeg
is anyone noticing their range just steadily dropping? LR RWD with 12k miles. Only getting 305 now at 100% not the 325.

I've got LR AWD....about 12k miles, charge to 90% daily, to 100% approx. once a week, and have noticed zero reduction in estimated miles resulting from that charging.
dirtyt3sla suggestion above may be right - 275 @ 90% wouldn't be unusual for me. The slider can also be just a bit off if its been recently moved, and only sitting at 89% instead of 90%. When mine is right on 90% it results in a charge estimated at 278-279 miles. If I leave it sit too long vampire drain can knock it back a mile. But mine usually tops out at 306-308 for 100%, always has.

Back to 309 now. Got as high as 319 with the software push. Has been a steady backwards decline to where I was prior to the software increase 309. Now just flat. I see some who have it some who don't. With the changes to what I think are the available battery it makes it a little more difficult to calculate the degradation. Mine is also a 2017. That might also play a role? Now just guessing.

Not sure what to think. Happy to have driven 41k :)

Back to 309 now. Got as high as 319 with the software push. Has been a steady backwards decline to where I was prior to the software increase 309. Now just flat. I see some who have it some who don't. With the changes to what I think are the available battery it makes it a little more difficult to calculate the degradation. Mine is also a 2017. That might also play a role? Now just guessing.

Not sure what to think. Happy to have driven 41k :)
Same love the car! Just wish I knew why my range suddenly fell like 15 miles lol.