TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Ranger Rick (or Tony)

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by Bgarret, Oct 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Bgarret

Bgarret Model S ownin' Michigan scofflaw

Had my first Tesla Ranger experience today....for those in more developed portions of the world, that's where there is no Service Center because your government is full of dirty dog Luddites that hate the Constitution, Progress, American Exceptionalism and the Commerce Clause.....so you have to call Cleveland to get your Tesla serviced....whew. Got that out of my system.

So I have some Pano/seal issues that I want to resolve with my 2014 S85, colloquially known as Black Betty. Let's just say....impressed. Communication was excellent, Tony - young, smart and eager, was proactive and dedicated to solve any problems I thought I had and some that I didn't know about. Great service delivered in my garage in a timely manner by a professional and courteous technician.

Thanks Tesla.

• Like x 1
  2. RangerRick

RangerRick Member

Nothing like coming to the forums and seeing a thread dedicated to you in the "new posts" list... ;)

• Love x 1