Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ranger Service Response Times, etc....

How would you rate Tesla Ranger services?

• Excellent! The best thing ever in service!

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Good. Not bad overall, but room for improvement.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Average. Needs some work.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Sub-standard. Tesla has a long way to go.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horrible! Service? What service?!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live 130 miles from the service center. For two service visits they brought me a P85 on a trailer and took my car away. My car was returned each time in 2 days. One service was for a 12V battery replacement, which I thought could have been easily done in my driveway, but they offered to do the pick up, in fact I think that is the standard now. Very smooth process each time. Once they picked it up and returned it while I was at work. I was pretty busy, and they went the extra mile to make the car exchange fast and smooth.

Amazed

My 40,000 mile Model S developed a door handle problem Thursday evening, I called the Bellevue, WA service center Friday morning at 9AM. A service Ranger drove 158 miles from Spokane, WA to my home near Wenatchee, WA arriving at about 1:30 PM Friday. Replaced the door handle, updated the firmware and checked all the drive logs stored on board. This is beyond expectation! We do have the service plan but did not include Ranger service, Tesla provided it free of charge because they claimed it was a warranty issue. Count me as "amazed."

The service technician lives in Spokane and has a territory that covers central and eastern Washington, northern Idaho and western Montana. This positions Spokane to become a service center as the density of Tesla vehicles warrants.

Last edited: