Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ranger service still available?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had a Ranger service visit recently?

I just used the app to schedule service, but it keeps making the appt in Scottsdale, AZ and I'm 150 miles north in Flagstaff.

I want a Ranger visit if possible. My last service call a year ago for the same issue (front end rumble/rattle) was done with Ranger service.

Has anyone had a Ranger service visit recently?

I just used the app to schedule service, but it keeps making the appt in Scottsdale, AZ and I'm 150 miles north in Flagstaff.

I want a Ranger visit if possible. My last service call a year ago for the same issue (front end rumble/rattle) was done with Ranger service.

My experience (and I know this has been a moving target with lots of changes as the process evolves) has been that I schedule service for first available time/date via the app first. Then someone contacts me within a couple of days to inform me that mobile service is possible & ask me if I'd like to reschedule to have a Ranger Tech come to my location. It's a horribly inefficient system to have a human review them all and then request mobile service individually when/where possible and lots has been said about making this system fully automated. I just don't think we've achieved that to this point. If it were me I'd schedule the service and then wait to see if they contact to further drill down on the issue and scheduling options unless I've misread and you've done this already?

When you set it up, using the app, I assume, did it say Ranger, or did you get a phone call from Tesla, or what?

From my home location it prompted Ranger availability. I have also received numerous texts and emails keeping me fairly up to date on the status of parts. Although the last one said one part was still 7-10 days out, the 7th day being the day of the appointment, and no rescheduling as of yet.