Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ranger service unavailable?

Montyw

Aug 23, 2020
England
Hi all,

I’ve tried a number of times to get a mobile service appointment and after failing to do so again today called the SC (MK). They say that for the ‘foreseeable future’ mobile service is unavailable.

Does anyone know if this is just MK SC or is this a national issue? Anyone have any insight into when this may be available again? Trying to figure out if it’s worth just waiting a month or two.

Complete pain as MK is a 2+hr round trip and it’s a M3 charge port flap issue (button doesn’t work) that could easily be sorted by a Ranger.

cheers

Derek_J

Sep 7, 2020
Wokingham
Could be they have all been put onto duties getting vehicles delivered for year end. The last time I spoke to a ranger he mentioned he had had to do that in the past.

Zakalwe

Oct 16, 2020
UK
I have an appointment at the SC between Xmas and New Year. I asked for a ranger visit and was told that they could schedule one but it would be back end of January.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC