TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Rare 2014 Model S P85 with AutoPilot - 17k miles

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by nctalkinghead, Jun 8, 2016.

1. nctalkinghead

nctalkinghead Member

tesla info.jpg tesla 9 - 1.jpg tesla 8 - 1.jpg tesla 7 - 1.jpg tesla 6 - 1.jpg tesla 5 - 1.jpg tesla 4 - 1.jpg tesla 3 - 1.jpg tesla 2 - 1.jpg tesla info.jpg tesla 9 - 1.jpg tesla 9 - 1.jpg tesla 9 - 1.jpg tesla 8 - 1.jpg tesla 7 - 1.jpg tesla 6 - 1.jpg tesla 2 - 1.jpg tesla 5 - 1.jpg I have been bitten by the X bug so I am offering my well-cared for 2014 Model S for sale. It is a rare P85 with AutoPilot package. I am told by my Tesla SC that only 375 rear wheel drive performance 85's were built with AutoPilot before the rear drive was discontinued.

Purchased in December, 2015 from inventory in Rockville, Maryland with 11,798 miles from its demo/service loaner days. New car warranty goes to December 2019 and 61,798 miles.

Current mileage is 17,4xx but will increase as this is my first love to drive!
    I had windows tinted with Photosync 45, including the windshield, and have been very pleased with UV and heat protection.

Read the attached MVPA for details on accessories. Color is metallic grey with tan interior. Build date was Oct 2014.

$89,500 as is in Raleigh, NC. Buyer assumes any additional costs for delivery. I have clear North Carolina title in hand.

PM me for questions.

2. nctalkinghead

nctalkinghead Member

Sorry for the double post but cleaned the ad for easier reading and cannot delete the original.