Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rare MX unicorn for sale! FSD, Free Super Charging, 4 year extended warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rare 2016 MX 75 D unicorn with Auto Pilot 2.0 hardware, FSD, free super charging for life [transferable], 4 year extended warranty from tesla [expiration: Feb 8th, 2023], 6 seats and excellent condition [comes with all weather mats]. Current Mileage: 27,100. Manufactured date: Dec'2016.
Exterior color: Metallic Silver. Interior: Premium white,
Power liftgate and Cold weather package.
Asking $77,900. Serious inquiries only..
Email me @ teeboy75 at outlook dot com

Try the Tesla for sale thread. Wrong place to post it. Might be a unicorn but probably will need to adjust the pricing as a new Model X starts at 88k and gets tax credit, qualifies for section 179 for those who are eligible to deduct, HOV carpool access and much better range and AP2.5. Someone might bite but I'd be hard pressed to believe someone would pay over 70k for a used 75D. Good luck!

My AP 2.0 is freely upgradable to AP 3.0 when it's available as I have full FSD. An exactly speced new Model x after 3,750 tax credits is $100,500. For $22,500 less, I am giving free super charging. Free super charging saves you around $100 for every 1000 miles. That equates to $5,000 for 50,000 miles. No idea about section 179. HOV car pool access is also available in qualifying states that have EV laws. Like I said AP 2.5 does not matter as Tesla will upgrade this free of charge to AP 3.0
I priced it right :)

Free super charging saves you around $100 for every 1000 miles. That equates to $5,000 for 50,000 miles.

You can price the car for whatever u want, let the market decide.

Just would point out that most people would only supercharge during travel outside of home area, maybe 5-10% of total charging. Meaning if you drive a total of 100,000 miles in your tesla you would save maybe $500 to 1000 in supercharging costs, not nearly the savings you would indicate.

And for those that sit in their car for an hour supercharging around home to save like 8 bucks...they really need to get a life...

Reactions: Buddyroe
My AP 2.0 is freely upgradable to AP 3.0 when it's available as I have full FSD. An exactly speced new Model x after 3,750 tax credits is $100,500. For $22,500 less, I am giving free super charging. Free super charging saves you around $100 for every 1000 miles. That equates to $5,000 for 50,000 miles. No idea about section 179. HOV car pool access is also available in qualifying states that have EV laws. Like I said AP 2.5 does not matter as Tesla will upgrade this free of charge to AP 3.0
I priced it right :)

Even a new car depreciate 15% right out of dealer’s door, let alone with almost 30k miles on it...

Spec Sheet:
upload_2019-3-13_10-0-48.png

Try the Tesla for sale thread. Wrong place to post it. Might be a unicorn but probably will need to adjust the pricing as a new Model X starts at 88k and gets tax credit, qualifies for section 179 for those who are eligible to deduct, HOV carpool access and much better range and AP2.5. Someone might bite but I'd be hard pressed to believe someone would pay over 70k for a used 75D. Good luck!
FYSA, check with your CPA, but the section 179 applies to used as well. The IRS does not delineate between brand new and "new to the business"

Just would point out that most people would only supercharge during travel outside of home area, maybe 5-10% of total charging. Meaning if you drive a total of 100,000 miles in your tesla you would save maybe $500 to 1000 in supercharging costs, not nearly the savings you would indicate.

And for those that sit in their car for an hour supercharging around home to save like 8 bucks...they really need to get a life...

I agree, price it at what you, but be prepared for it to sit if not priced right. Also what makes a "Unicorn"? Every Used/CPO has FUSC, and if they have AP 2.0 or 2.5 are they thereby a Unicorn as well....which means there's no such thing as a Unicorn?

Thanks for posting your add twice in the For Sale by the way OP.
Dzm

I will agreed with dethman. A brand new tesla model X 75D from inventory is sellign 87K without any tax credit, if you are in CA, yo uget 2.5K more on top of 3750 dollars. This listing has EAP, only 2K you get FSD. Also, Autopilot 2.0 is not getting dashcam , sentry mode.

I will buy this one for 87K before tax . if I live in CA, i will get almost 6.2K off, that is 81K car brand new compared to almost 30K mile for 3K more. I get new car, better autopilot HW, better MCU , better part - Tesla keep improve the part on the newest model.

Model X 75D 5YJXCBE20JF112893 | Tesla