Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

*RARE* Roadster Taylor Mesh Top (TMT) with Bag and Instructions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Roadster

JdeMO Powered
Dec 10, 2016
SoCal
Selling the Taylor Mesh Top off my Roadster. It's in excellent condition and works exactly as expected. Comes with original storage bag and instructions. Treat yourself to the perfect accessory for your convertible EVs that helps take off the edge off the baking sun when driving topless. Fits all 2008 - 2012 Tesla Roadster models: 1.5, 2.0. 2.5 as well as 2001 - 2011 Lotus Elise S2. These rarely come up for sale and are NLA so if you've been waiting for one, here's your chance.

$500 + Shipping
Local pickup in Los Angeles County available.

IMG_7055.jpg
IMG_7059.jpg
IMG_7060.jpg
IMG_7061.jpg
IMG_7067.jpg
IMG_7068.jpg
IMG_7069.jpg
IMG_7071.jpg
IMG_7072.jpg
IMG_7073.jpg

• Love
Reactions: X.l.r.8
I was wondering if it would be possible to find a used standard soft top and modify it by removing the opaque fabric and installing the mesh, you would have a template to start. At least you would have the bows, pins, etc. Hard to believe someone hasn't started to make these again, but knowing there were only 2,400 cars made, it might not be lucrative business.

Hi guys! Well your in luck! I am a roadster owner and a seamstress. I’m thinking I could make these possibly, please follow my insta- @saltandseaembroidery to message and I’ll post there when I do make it. If anyone has an old one they can send me I can use that to model. (Our car is in Carl’s shop now so I don’t have access to ours to make a pattern) Aloha!