Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rate my inventory deal!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, just ordered my first Tesla, super excited! Here's the deal I was able to get. My biggest questions is that I know it's the older MCU but is there anything else I should be looking for as it's a MY2017 vehicle. Also, this SHOULD have AP2.5?

P100DL - 140,000
Red MC - 1,500
Sunroof - 2000
Cream Premium - 3,300
EAP - 5,000
Premium Interior - 5,000
Dest 1,200
Shipping 2,000

Total 160,000
Showroom Discount 34,500
Sales Price 125,500

Residual @ 10k/36m 92,030
MF .0021
Downpay 5,000
820 in fees
6.25% tax

Leaves a monthly of 1,314.47/mo

I'm pretty happy with that deal. Thoughts?

Looks great, but remember, the value of the deal is a very personal matter. What matters most is your comment "I am pretty happy with that deal".

As for AP2.0 vs 2.5, there are a number of posts regarding the differences and when cars began shipping with AP2.5; believe it was around August 2017. Look at your option codes; APH2 is AP 2.0 and APH3 is 2.5

Thanks guys! I've driven the P100D and wow it's amazing haha. I sold my 2017 BMW M3 Competition package 6mt as well to buy the Tesla, unfortunately can't afford both. @CinRedMan thank you for the info about the AP2 vs 2.5, I'm going to get a full option list from my OA today. Also I didn't mention this but the vehicle has 947 miles on it, pretty good!

The total price of $160k before showroom discount seems high. If you go on the website and configure a new P100D with all the same options, the total cash price is $143,500. It might be because ludicrous mode and premium interior now come standard with the P100D, but I feel like I'm missing something. Still, it looks like you saved about $18k compared to buying it brand new.

The total price of $160k before showroom discount seems high. If you go on the website and configure a new P100D with all the same options, the total cash price is $143,500. It might be because ludicrous mode and premium interior now come standard with the P100D, but I feel like I'm missing something. Still, it looks like you saved about $18k compared to buying it brand new.

Yup that's exactly what happened. Since it has a 09/2017 production date, a lot of the options it has are now standard. It made for a very lucrative lease deal but a not so great buyout.

I noticed the same thing about my Model S 75 it was listed at 101k CAD but a brand new base Model S is 96k cad

On paper they said I got 27k off but really it was more like 22k not to mention I got a RWD, standard roof and coil suspension so really my savings weren't that great

I noticed the same thing about my Model S 75 it was listed at 101k CAD but a brand new base Model S is 96k cad

On paper they said I got 27k off but really it was more like 22k not to mention I got a RWD, standard roof and coil suspension so really my savings weren't that great

I believe this on paper discount is more beneficial for leases since the original price is being used in the lease calculations. Regardless this is an amazing lease deal. I can't wait until these P100Ds start coming off lease in mass.

Model3P or SP100DL for a little more... hmmm

I believe this on paper discount is more beneficial for leases since the original price is being used in the lease calculations. Regardless this is an amazing lease deal. I can't wait until these P100Ds start coming off lease in mass.

Model3P or SP100DL for a little more... hmmm

You're absolutely correct. The discount makes for a very attractive lease deal since the residual is calculated from MSRP. However a similarly configured P100D now would have a much lower residual but a much higher cost of lease due to no discount on the sales price.

I also think I'm going to switch to 12k/yr for 10$ more per month. Gives that peace of mind.

Also anyone know how long it takes for the model to show up in my tesla account? My OA had me reserve one with the same specs as a place holder and said my account will update to the inventory model but it hasn't yet.

So it's been 5 days now since ordering. I've reached out to multiple people about the vehicle not showing up in my tesla account so I can apply for financing and figure out trade in logistics. Best I've gotten is it's being worked on. They originally told me it would be 24 hours or less. I really want to figure this out so I can lock down financing and get my trade-in in order seeing as the offer is only good for 14 days. Anyone else have experience with something like this?