TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Rated Range after 28,000 miles and 11 months ownership. 60kW pack.

Discussion in 'Video' started by islandbayy, May 9, 2014.

1. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

#1 islandbayy, May 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016

2. TSLAopt

TSLAopt Active Member

Impressive, thanks for sharing. I've had my 60kw car for 14 months and it still charges to 202-203 at max charge as I just drove from CT down to Florida using Superchargers last month with no problems.

3. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

What's your mileage at on the car? I'm looking to hit at minimum of 30k at the 1 year point. I originally was expecting closer to 36-40k by the 1 year mark.

4. Iz

Iz EVs are here to stay

Thanks for posting video islandbayy. I also have a 60kW pack and have had the vehicle 14 months at 11k miles. Does your vehicle have "vampire drain" losses? I was having them until a week or two ago.

5. islandbayy

islandbayy Active Member

Yes, but much reduced since sleep mode was re-introduced.

I see your in New York. I'm guessing up until a week ago, the weather was much colder and now starting to warm up a bit. When the car finishes charging, pack is warm. When weather is cold, range will reduce a bit as the pack cools, which is most likely what your seeing.