Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rattle - Rear seat (driver side)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was able to locate the rattling coming from the fold down section of the rear driver side seat. It seems like there is a metal plate inside the fold down section. The video clip shows me inside my trunk tapping on the rear seat and you can clearly hear a metal plate of some sort rattling again maybe the frame of the rear seat? Anyone have a suggested fix?

It's a plastic plate rattling against the metal back of the seat. Unlatch the seat, there should be a hole where the latch goes in, stick your fingers in and down. You should be able to feel the plastic piece and make it rattle. It's quite large. Secure it some how. I used some electrical tape.

It's a plastic plate rattling against the metal back of the seat. Unlatch the seat, there should be a hole where the latch goes in, stick your fingers in and down. You should be able to feel the plastic piece and make it rattle. It's quite large. Secure it some how. I used some electrical tape.

Yup, I can feel it now. It swivels too but I will try to secure it! Thank you for this advice.