Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rattle....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, I’ve been stupid....

Somehow a strawberry bonbon fell on the rear floor. I made the mistake of not immediately stopping and picking it up.

By the time I finished driving it had vanished.

Except it has not vanished it is now merrily rolling around inside what sounds like a tube, every corner, braking, accelerating, off it goes again. Mental cruelty....

Not sure whether it went down the floor heater vent (tried vacuum them out) or just disappeared into one of the many holes that the carpet does not actually cover...

Any suggests to find it / resolve....

My children are so happy that it was not them ;)

Perhaps fit one of these Chinese "rat skirts": Chinese drivers fashion rat-proof car 'skirts'
_90806918_ratskirt4.png

• Funny
Reactions: Rustybkts
Ok, I’ve been stupid....

Somehow a strawberry bonbon fell on the rear floor. I made the mistake of not immediately stopping and picking it up.

By the time I finished driving it had vanished.

Except it has not vanished it is now merrily rolling around inside what sounds like a tube, every corner, braking, accelerating, off it goes again. Mental cruelty....

Not sure whether it went down the floor heater vent (tried vacuum them out) or just disappeared into one of the many holes that the carpet does not actually cover...

Any suggests to find it / resolve....

My children are so happy that it was not them ;)
These are what you need to prevent future problems...

UK accessories for RHD Model 3