Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rattling Noise from Sunroof?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone experience off and on rattling noise from sunroof. Seems to be coming from front left area. I will open and close it to try and get a tighter seal and that seems to sometimes fix the problem(might not, but I want to believe it does). I admit I am overly sensitive to it, and haven't mentioned it to SC. Just curious if it might be more of a widespread problem. I have 2017 60 AP2

Early production had issues, but the sunroof was redesigned in 2014, maybe 2015. Haven't heard much on newer production beyond that. I wouldn't believe it is a widespread issue, unfortunately you may have just been unlucky. I would have SC look at it and perform any adjustment as needed.

Anyone experience off and on rattling noise from sunroof. Seems to be coming from front left area. I will open and close it to try and get a tighter seal and that seems to sometimes fix the problem(might not, but I want to believe it does). I admit I am overly sensitive to it, and haven't mentioned it to SC. Just curious if it might be more of a widespread problem. I have 2017 60 AP2

I have recently starting having a "creaking" like noise from the sunroof area. seems to get worse with speed as the airflow over the car increases. i am calling the SVC today about it. 2013 MS85 63k miles ill post when i find out what they say.