Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Rav4 ev 2014 want to buy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in Sacramento. Approx 27000 miles, had it shipped here from Carson Toyota which sold the majority of Rav EV's. I'll even throw in my Seimens Versicharge 30 amp EVSE as I'll be installing the Tesla HPWC EVSE. I paid $ 300.00 to have my Rav shipped from Southern California.

Last edited:
I'm in Sacramento. Approx 27000 miles, had it shipped here from Carson Toyota which sold the majority of Rav EV's. I'll even throw in my Seimens Versicharge 30 amp EVSE as I'll be installing the Tesla HPWC EVSE. I paid $ 300.00 to have my Rav shipped from Southern California.

We bought ours from Carson Toyota as well.

Sacramento, huh? Ouch. That's a drive for me. I'm in Tucson, AZ. So, that's a couple days each way unless we ship instead.

I admit, it is tempting, but you may be able to do better locally. The timing isn't right for me; it's about six months earlier than ideal for me, and 800 miles distant. But, don't lose track of me when the time comes if you can't find a buyer.

Turns out wives change their mind. Picked up a white 7 month old 2014 with 4,000 miles from Carmax in almost new condition. Additional range on the RAV4 EV and the higher up driving position has made her a happy camper. And now we wait for the recall on it to have a solution.