Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Raven long range real world 0-60

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone clocked in a long range to see what it runs? I’ve seen raven performance 0-60 videos and see that it’s getting what’s advertising. But haven’t been able to watch or read any real world test on the new raven long range

w rollout but below full charge...
upload_2019-9-23_14-11-36.png

Last edited:
Don't get too excited. Consider the rollout is at least a half second the way those two runs catch the quarter second (API recording) snapshot. Also I am not sure the raven S has the same high speed passing power as the pre raven S. I still need a quarter mile run to compare. The RWD 3 definitely has a drop in the power curve when back EMF for that smaller, more efficient PMSR motor spools up. And that rear 3 motor is similar to the raven S front motor.

Last edited:
I'm sitting here with a 2014 P85D that got 253-miles of range (when new) and did 0-60 in the low 3 second range looking at about the same 0-60 with 370-miles range in a car that has received incremental updates over the years with my mouth agape. That's pretty damn impressive no matter how you slice it. I, too, would like to see a legitimate 1/4-mile slip as my guess is it drops off slightly but still.... wow.

Side note: that car also cost $153k in 2014 dollars versus ~50% less now in 2019 dollars. Impressive.

Not too surprising... if you read Car and Driver's review of a MS LR 2019 pre-raven (FEB-MAR) they clock it at below 4 seconds 0-60. I seem to remember 3.7 and 3.9 depending on SOC and battery temp. So I would expect the Raven does even better than its stated performance too.

My suspicion is that my car is faster after the new 2020.20.5 update. Took it for a quick spin yesterday on <30% SOC (yes that low) and the pull at low speeds felt sharper. Just subjective at this point as I have no roads around here to fully put it to the test. Would be interested to hear other Raven LR opinions and even better, actual data.