Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Raven long range real world 0-60

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Long Range Plus is about a half second slower than your Raven. I am getting 3.7 (3.5 with rollout) with 80% SOC

Screenshot_20200409-112551_dragy (1).jpg

My Long Range Plus is about a half second slower than your Raven. I am getting 3.7 (3.5 with rollout) with 80% SOC

View attachment 530789
If you take a look at my posts here Raven (non-performance) Maximum Power Output vs 100D on September 27, 2019, you will see my graphs from Powertools. I think your car is faster in the above than mine was then. It's been several months since I made a Powertools run. If you extrapolate the speed curve to zero, the 0-60 time is 3.85s which if you subtract the 0.21s rollout your Dragy measured, resulted (last September) in a 0-60 (1ft rollout) of 3.64s. It would be great if you are eventually able to measure a 1/4 mile time to compare with 100D times. My Raven definitely had less pull above around 50mph than my 2018 100D the last time I tested it on fast roads,

Last edited:
Lots of videos online, but here are the two important ones.

This thread is dedicated to NON-Performance Long Range. There are lots of videos, stats etc on the Performance versions.

This is interesting. What software version did you use for this run?

I was on 2020.12.1 I just received the 2020.12.5 this morning but have not been able to drive the car and wont be able to test due to the rain.

This thread is dedicated to NON-Performance Long Range. There are lots of videos, stats etc on the Performance versions.

I was on 2020.12.1 I just received the 2020.12.5 this morning but have not been able to drive the car and wont be able to test due to the rain.
It would be awesome if you could post another run on 2020.12.5 when the weather improves.