Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Raven Performance w/Cheetah Stance - 1/4 mile

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FINALLY got to the drag strip in the Rona era tonight to unlock the full power of Ludicrous+ and Cheetah Stance.

The pre-Cheetah record on dragtimes.com was 11.203s

I beat it 4 times.

Completely stock, right down to the OEM 20s W/Conti all-seasons.
IMG_20200710_202505.jpg
IMG_20200710_184648.jpg
Screenshot_20200710-203132.png

Congratulations. A 10 second essentially stock car is a tremendous achievement. That it is a higher end 4 door sedan knocks it out of the park. Doing this while not burning polluting gasoline is cherry on the top.

You mean a 7 seat SUV? This is in the X forum with an X...

MY favorite was when Motortrend? showed that the fastest quarter mile in an Alfa Romeo 4C was by putting one on a trailer pulled by an X.

I haven't seen weights, but it wouldn't surprise me if the 6 seat was heavier than the 7, with the motors for those power middle row seats. The 5 will be the lightest of course, with no rear HVAC or third row.
Probably. MAYBE worth a 1/100th of a second at that weight and Horsepower.

I'd be interested to see the weights for the different layouts and what they can do.

So you used the Cheetah launch mode? Did you try it just manually with your feet at all? Curious of the difference.

I knew the rain was coming, so I got 4 runs in using Cheetah, but didn't get time to play with anything else.

Edit:

Cheetah pre torques the motors and dips the front end, as well as accessing another 40 horsepower.

The fastest Raven X before this was 11.203.

So the difference is about .268 seconds or so.

Last edited:
Is it possible to get more power out of the motors and battery pack I'm surprised there is no aftermarket support to modify the drivetrain and cooling system in these cars

I don’t think anyone really knows - because doing anything with all of that requires software changes, deep in the Tesla code. The next generation of hotrodders will need to be talented coders...

I don’t think anyone really knows - because doing anything with all of that requires software changes, deep in the Tesla code. The next generation of hotrodders will need to be talented coders...

I have no complaints about the 820 horsepower, with suspension adjustments, and pre-torqued motors for launch.

Pretty sure the upcoming plaid platform will blow it away though