Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Raven Suspension Randomly Raising and Lowering

InspireSiR

Feb 4, 2021
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
I’ve had my 2021 Raven Long Range Plus since February and I’ve driven many freeway miles already.

Tonight, driving on the freeway, I see on the IC: “Raising Suspension to improve ride comfort” at random times.

I’ve never seen this happen before tonight. So I pull up the suspension screen and I see it raised to Standard. After about 30 seconds it goes back down to Low.

This is a different notification on the IC from the normal “Raising Suspension based on location” which I’ve only set for my home driveway.

I just downloaded 2021.12.25.7 last night. Is this a new feature of the software update that Tesla added to raise the car when it believes the road is bumpy?

Harvey Danger

Mar 2, 2021
The Pacific Northwest
There are some X owners that would love know if you figure it out..

InspireSiR

Feb 4, 2021
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
There are some X owners that would love know if you figure it out..

Yes, it appears this was a new feature added in the software update at that time. I know this now for a fact because I saw a YouTube video of someone doing a review on the new Plaid and he said his car is doing the same thing.

Reactions: Harvey Danger

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC