Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RDIO going bankrupt

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i didnt think streaming services worked in the Model S. I used to be on Rdio but switched to Spotify 6 months ago and havent looked back. largely because of the lack of ability for Rdio apps on the blackberry. Spotify did work on my Passport, hence the change

Moderator's Note: Changed thread title from "Radio" to "RDIO", to be clearer about the issue.

Non-Moderator's Hat on: I too think Spotify would be a good decision for Tesla. However, a better decision would be Car Play and Android Auto support, then we could run whatever apps we have.

Thanks for fixing the title.

Asked the Tesla service guys about this today while getting my seatbelts inspected.
They had no idea about Rdio going out of business and even less about what would happen.

It is strange that different countries get different services. Not sure why they would do this. Might be there's more local music content in Rdio or the cellular data provider has free data for that service.

Received that email...I guess our service will be impacted.

Capture.PNG