Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Re-enable supercharging service request on salvage title.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Its like how teslas are referred to as “a tesla” and any other brand as “a car”.

There are a LOT of car brands that are "A <car brand>" and not "A car". In fact, "A car" is Toyota, Honda, Kia/Hyundai, GM, Ford (most of them anyway), etc.

"A <car brand>" is "A BMW, Tesla, Lexus, Acura, Mercedes, Audi, Subaru, Porsche... "and several more (any brand more premium than those I just named).

I do think a large portion of this is tesla not wanting to deal with the press around salvage cars though, as well as "we control our product chain and we dont have to, so we wont unless forced by courts."

It will be interesting to watch Teslas' hipocracy on this It is not their car once they sell it. I would be interested to know the theory under which they are preventing a cars' owner from doing business (fast charging) with another company such as Electrify America. Their decision to disable fast charging is not based on determining a fault with the fast charging system but rather an arbitrary administrative decision.

I can’t get ahold of “Ingineer” not sure what happened to him but he appears to be offline in every way I have to contact him so my car is basically unserviceable...
Ingineerix is back. He was forced out of his shop/garage. Took him a while to get setup in a new one. But he's back on TMC and on Youtube. He's got some great new videos. You should be able to reach out to him. If he does not answer here, go find his YT channel and leave him a comment there.