Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reactions to the Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Back on topic, I just wanted to pitch in with my view. I liked the X for its stated purpose. I love the new dash design. However, I think the DRLs on the Model S look much better than on the X. The cat-eye DRLs on the S are very distinct and are going to stand out everywhere. People will see them and know instantly that it's a Tesla Model S, if they know what it is. If they don't, it's going to make them very curious. In contrast, the X DRLs look like the Xs eyes have bags under them. :scared:

Back on topic, I just wanted to pitch in with my view. I liked the X for its stated purpose. I love the new dash design. However, I think the DRLs on the Model S look much better than on the X. The cat-eye DRLs on the S are very distinct and are going to stand out everywhere. People will see them and know instantly that it's a Tesla Model S, if they know what it is. If they don't, it's going to make them very curious. In contrast, the X DRLs look like the Xs eyes have bags under them. :scared:

I agree. Hopefully that will be one of the things that changes as we get nearer production.