TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Read Facing Seats

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by playoutside, Jun 16, 2016.

1. playoutside

playoutside Member

Hey TMC peeps,

I just ordered a CPO 2013 P85 with rear facing seats. I don't have kids and have no need for the RFS. So if anyone is interested in buying them, please let me know.

I am not getting the car until late July, so I can't share any pictures or comment on the condition of them. But I imagine as its a CPO car, Tesla would replace them if they had excessive wear.

I live in Seattle, so I would like to sell them to someone locally rather than shipping. But I'd be fine with shipping if needed.

I am not sure which VIN numbered S's can take the seats without modification. I have heard anything up to Vin 25K to 30K. But perhaps other members can comment if they have more accurate information. Also I have heard some members have received conflicting information from various service centers.

So please confirm with you local service center that your S can accommodate RFS before purchasing.

I don't have a firm price yet, but I'll probably ask $2,500 for them. Anything less than $2K and I'd rather just keep them for future re-sale value.

2. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

I've got a set of Black RFS for sale for $1,000 plus shipping. PM me if you are interested

3. playoutside

playoutside Member

No longer available

4. ready2ridef4i

ready2ridef4i Member

Do you still have the rear facing seats?

5. rocketshipp85

rocketshipp85 Member

I have a set for sale, pm me if you are interested.

6. Mickie

Mickie Member

Do they just pop right on to existing hardware fixtures without any modification for cars not originally optioned with them?

7. LVSP85D

LVSP85D Member

I'm interested.