Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reading Supercharger - Nuffield Health club access?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,
Obviously not right now but in normal times is it right that you get access to Nuffield Health and Fitness at the Reading Green Park super chargers?

Awesome if so as a mate lives round the corner so that'd be perfect for meeting up and having a workout. Suspect I'm being a little optimistic here!

Cheers

Noel

Screenshot 2020-06-07 at 21.05.22.png
Reading Supercharger | Tesla UK

Reading - Green Park250 S Oak WayRG2 6UG Reading
United Kingdom

Driving DirectionsRoadside Assistance 01628 450 660
Charging
4 Superchargers, available 24/7, up to 150kW

Restrooms
Restrooms available during business hours
Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centre, access granted for Supercharging customers
Zest restaurant

Reactions: AnthonyLR
Hey all,
Obviously not right now but in normal times is it right that you get access to Nuffield Health and Fitness at the Reading Green Park super chargers?

Awesome if so as a mate lives round the corner so that'd be perfect for meeting up and having a workout. Suspect I'm being a little optimistic here!

Cheers

Noel

View attachment 548893
Reading Supercharger | Tesla UK

Reading - Green Park250 S Oak WayRG2 6UG Reading
United Kingdom

Driving DirectionsRoadside Assistance 01628 450 660
Charging
4 Superchargers, available 24/7, up to 150kW

Restrooms
Restrooms available during business hours
Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centre, access granted for Supercharging customers
Zest restaurant

Yes, that is correct. I have used this Charger in the past and the Fitness centre is just across the car park. Just need to make sure the Fitness centre is open when you drop in to charge and also match it with the time it takes to charge or you may get idle time fees :)