I have been on the edge of buying one of these for a couple weeks now. My lease for my current car is up in February but would be willing to put the car in my garage now. Still need to decide S or X. Longest drives are Walnut Creek to Sacramento and Walnut Creek to Modesto. The 75kw battery will be plenty? Anything past sacramento or modesto I'll just fly. Maybe on an icy day I would drive to Fresno but thats a once or twice a year event. Would the bigger battery even help for that? My driveway is fairly steep. front of Chevy volt scrapes everytime. Does that suggest I need to get the air suspension? or does the S fixed suspension have higher clearance, has anybody here had both? If I ordered the car now and something new came out between now and delivery date, would I get that feature? Is it a tossup? Is anything expected to be released between now and February? Still trying to decide to 1. order car, have it delivered in February 2. order car, have it delivered now 3. order car December or January and have it delivered in February. Any advice? Any other suggestions?