Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ready to pull the trigger on MS60

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys and gals,
Due to Tesla discontinuing the MS60, I maybe thinking to pull the trigger. Looking to minimize option, only one I will order is Tan leather Seat.

Couple questions:
1. Is it true that MS interior is poor quality like some ppl said in the forum? for $70K car, I would expect otherwise

2. Is the interior really rattles?

Thanks for your help. I am planning to keep the car for 8 yrs

Skip the leather, textile seats are great.... Spend that money on enhanced Autopilot instead, it's a game changer.

Reactions: mblakele and Rbcnr
Thanks for everyone's feedback, after further considerations, I decided to sit out this time since I won't need the car right away, my 328 lease won't be up until end of Aug, and I also have my Fiat 500e. I have reservation for Model 3, placed on April 1 last yr, I may opt for used Model S instead, seems $50,000 range for 3 yrs old CPO with 85 kwh would be better route with extended warranty that Tesla provide with the cpo.
My worry with Model 3, the car look remind me of Mazda 3 (from the drive around that showed in another thread).
You could also order a new 60, and push out delivery to end if August when your lease is up. And I would definitely take the factory delivery (with the tour). Totally worth the road trip/short one-way flight.