TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Real Carbon Fiber Interior

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by Cipe, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Cipe

Cipe Member

Is there a company that offers real carbon fiber replacement parts for all of the the piano black parts of the Model 3? I’ve seen several different companies offering carbon fiber wraps and even ordered one to see what it felt like but the finish is disappointing compared to a real gloss resin carbon. I’ve seen a few companies that offer real carbon that sticks on top of the existing parts but what I really want is a true replacement part for all of the doors and center console.

Just wanted to see if I’m overlooking an aftermarket company that is offering those? Thanks.

2. Nogasmn

Nogasmn Member

I have not seen any parts like that available, it would be pretty expensive considering the handles are about $800 last time I saw. But I would be interested.

3. Cipe

Cipe Member

Thanks for the reply. Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t overlooking a vendor. I’m with you and know that it wouldn’t be cheap but I would pay to have some quality replacement parts.

4. KenC

KenC Active Member

I'd go straight to Alibaba and look. If there's any chance that an OEM is making CF replacements, it'll be there, first.

5. JordyH

JordyH JH Parts, carbon & performance onderdelen

6. bpobill

bpobill Member

7. AidenL

AidenL Member

8. JordyH

JordyH JH Parts, carbon & performance onderdelen

Yes real dry-carbon overlays. Once fitted looks like oem.