Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Real Matte Carbon Fiber Dash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I went with a dash from Hansshow. They recently added a "3D Dry Carbon Fiber" option. I wasn't sure what it was when I selected that option, but it turned out to be low gloss and textured. You can feel the weave if you run your hand across the dash. Had it been described better I probably would not have order the 3D option, but looking at it in the car I am happy that I did.

Looking at this, I just ordered from Hansshow / hautopart - they don't have it in stock but hopefully it will be shipped soon. I will report back on the quality and everything when I receive and install it!

Reactions: Silence88
So if you get from Hansshow for a 2022 US model Y this is what you need, correct.? You have to get the dash trim panel so it’s complete? About $587
597DEAF2-87B6-45C3-AC3C-A8E180528CED.jpeg

So if you get from Hansshow for a 2022 US model Y this is what you need, correct.? You have to get the dash trim panel so it’s complete? About $587
View attachment 837399
Like Samori01 said, that is correct. It looks like they did it that way to distinguish it from an order for just the door trim (which unfortunately doesn’t fit the US Model Y) I watched a few YouTube reviews of Hansshow products and used the MEGAWATTS discount code in May for 15% off of my order. Maybe it is still good?

Like Samori01 said, that is correct. It looks like they did it that way to distinguish it from an order for just the door trim (which unfortunately doesn’t fit the US Model Y) I watched a few YouTube reviews of Hansshow products and used the MEGAWATTS discount code in May for 15% off of my order. Maybe it is still good?
Just chat with them they will give you another code for discount in case yours doesn't work!

Thanks! I wasn’t sure if the texture of the weave came through well in the pictures. I watched your carbon fiber steering wheel video. That looks great. It really ties the look together. I’d like to do something similar, but I’m not up to the install though. I’d have to find a shop to install it.
Just wondering if you're still happy with the 3d CF panel. Thanks.