Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Real or accurate Model X Canadian delivery timing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got the call. My production 90D is being delivered from Fremont to Montreal by truck. Delivery the week of June 20th. 6 to 10 X's will be on the same truck. It begins.....
I hope this is a fully covered truck, and not one of those open-air carriers...that's a very long trip! I wonder if one of those will be mine? No word from my DS yet, but I did wait to the very last minute to confirm, so I'd understand if I didn't make it on to this shipment.

I hope this is a fully covered truck, and not one of those open-air carriers...that's a very long trip! I wonder if one of those will be mine? No word from my DS yet, but I did wait to the very last minute to confirm, so I'd understand if I didn't make it on to this shipment.
I live in Utah, and have seen several open air truckloads of Teslas heading east on I-80. Never seen a covered truck full... Wait, duh, of course I haven't seen Teslas enclosed in a truck ;)

• Funny
Reactions: Out4aDuck