Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

REAL Pictures of Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
here are some color shots with a 18% grey card
IMG_5524.JPG

IMG_5529.JPG

IMG_5530.JPG

IMG_5539.JPG

IMG_5541.JPG

sorry no blue : ( it was hiding at a supercharger when I went to get color shots

I think I'm going for the dark grey. Blue was super pretty though and green and brown look really nice in the sun. Actually,I think all of the colors look really nice and wouldn't be opposed to any of them (1 for every day of the week please! :wink:)

Sunset Red is the best, IMHO. As soon as that becomes available in the design studio, I'll switch to that for my perfect Tesla.

What would be the perfect interior match, though? Black or tan?
For the sunset red, the white interior. You'd need to get a sig reservation and pony up $12k for it. (Or buy the interior aftermarket.)

Edit: You might want to go the aftermarket anyway, because you'd likely want white (not cream) and maybe with some piping.

For the sunset red, the white interior. You'd need to get a sig reservation and pony up $12k for it. (Or buy the interior aftermarket.)

Edit: You might want to go the aftermarket anyway, because you'd likely want white (not cream) and maybe with some piping.

That reminded me; another tidbit from Fremont: the $12k custom color deal, atleast according to one of the Tesla reps there, is now closed! Five or so early SSLs were allowed to add that to their contract but, no more apparently. The prospect of pulling the car off the assembly line and do a custom paint job (possibly offsite according to this rep) has been deemed to be too onerous since.

That reminded me; another tidbit from Fremont: the $12k custom color deal, atleast according to one of the Tesla reps there, is now closed! Five or so early SSLs were allowed to add that to their contract but, no more apparently. The prospect of pulling the car off the assembly line and do a custom paint job (possibly offsite according to this rep) has been deemed to be too onerous since.

Well, that makes my hand-wringing over the brown a tad easier then ;)

Need more photos of cars in different colors? Sure you do... Only got four of them - plus a wild card... :p

Upside-down pics deleted...

I've always been partial to the blue, but brown and green are strong contenders...

EDIT: OK, my phone played tricks on me again and rotated the pictures... *sigh*. I'll edit the pics tomorrow when I'm on a faster connection...
EDIT 2: Lyon fixed it for me. Nice.
EDIT 3: Deleted the pics, but the thumbnails are still showing... I'm not great at posting pictures...

Attachments

• IMG_7288.JPG
    IMG_7288.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 535
  • IMG_7289.JPG
    IMG_7289.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 520
  • IMG_7287.JPG
    IMG_7287.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 493
  • IMG_7290.JPG
    IMG_7290.JPG