Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

REAL Pictures of Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
More pictures of the White Performance Model S:

DSC_9497.jpg
DSC_9498.jpg
DSC_9499.jpg
DSC_9553.jpg

Was that Car Remote on the left (the Model S looking one) operational or just a dummy? Was the remote on the right the non-tech-package version?

I'm not sure if the one on the left was operational (the one on the left that looks like a car, but I believe it was. There were switches under the rubberized plastic in three areas (the frunk area, the roof area and the trunk area of the key). The one on the right was from a Toyota Camry for a size comparison.

Yep; Santana Row had an older one (#23?). Black is stunning. My only reservations are (a) the usual black car concerns of heat and dirt and (b) black doesn't highlight the curves and angles of the body panels as well as the other colors (and the Model S has beautiful curves and angles).

Yep; Santana Row had an older one (#23?). Black is stunning. My only reservations are (a) the usual black car concerns of heat and dirt and (b) black doesn't highlight the curves and angles of the body panels as well as the other colors (and the Model S has beautiful curves and angles).

I remember seeing one from you. Can you add some of yours to the thread?