TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Real range of a CPO Model S

Discussion in 'Model S' started by cdub, Jun 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. cdub

cdub Future Model 3 owner / Current original Leaf owner

Since they started selling super high mileage CPOs today...

Pre-Owned Model S | Tesla

With some cars in the $40k range and 70k miles.... What would be the actual range now if when sold they're at 265?

2. gabeincal

gabeincal Enjoying Napa life the electric way

I've had high mileage loaners that still charged to almost new miles after 30-40k. Surprising enough as my very own S75 has already lost about 2% :D

• Informative x 1
  3. cdub

cdub Future Model 3 owner / Current original Leaf owner

If I didn't want the EAP that the 3 has I'd be tempted.

Although I'd be a little worried about out of warranty repairs.

4. shelbri

shelbri Member

My 2014 85 RWD now has 79,200 miles and 100% rated range is between 255-257 miles. With the build out of the supercharger network, I really wouldn't worry too much about it.

• Informative x 1
  5. Pipcecil

Pipcecil Member

I got my CPO @ 49k miles this past January and it is now up to 55k miles. Rated range at 100% charge is 262 miles, so ~1.1% capacity loss. Outstanding IMO especially since my previous Nissan Leaf had lost 30% capacity by then.

6. jaguar36

jaguar36 Active Member

I was told many years ago by someone at Tesla that the degradation should be less than 1% per year. So far mine has followed that pretty well and it seems like a good rule of thumb to go by.