Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Really Enjoyed the Tesla Sales Experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I was in the market for a new vehicle, I have a reservation for an Ioniq 5 since January and a Blazer when orders opened up. Found out that Tesla has a $5000 discount till December 31st, so I looked on the Tesla site and there was loads of inventory here in Toronto. Almost got a Red MYP demo that was deeply discounted, but I took too long and it was sold. So on the 29th, I saw a MYLR demo with less than 50KM on it, paid my $250 to reserve it. This was at 10PM, I then proceeded to upload my trade in pics, I talked to chat and was told I would get the car on the 30th. Next day I received a call, my car was ready for pickup at 4PM, I arrived at 3PM and it was ready to go, no need to deal with anyone trying to upsell me extra warranty or garbage that I didn't want, simple trade in, drop off my payment and took my car. I swap cars every 2-3 years so I know the dealer experience and this was by far better than the best dealers I've been to. Dealerships need to go the way of the dinosaurs, love the way Tesla operates.

Ohh yea, the car is ok too. 😁😁 Got a great discount on the demo (it had 7KM on it and the steering wheel was still wrapped in plastic), no one has actually driven it.